As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 Organizing Thread (RB Mod 34 Civs)

FWIW, it's mostly art assets and stuff that stops that from occurring.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(February 20th, 2014, 23:00)Dhalphir Wrote: Oh yeah. If we are playing this game, absolutely no pauses unless specifically asked for, and if someone misses a turn due to not asking for a pause, tough shit, no reloads, play on.

This game will be chaotic enough already.

I think a preference for avoiding reloads unless something really, really bad happens is a must for this. Once we get past classical with this set-up, various material mistakes/fuck-ups/bugs will occur and at a rate. Some can be game-killing should be worth reloading, but I do not think we could realistically accommodate reloads as often as we normally would. Actually, PB13 recently provided some examples of on-the-fly problem solving without reloads, and that's probably what we should strive for.

Regarding the other point, this absolutely has to be RBMod.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Anyone working on allowing more players in RB mod?
EDIT: Just checked the newest update, it's in there. Awesome. Now if we just get the players..

Hi everyone, I have been lurking your site for a long time and want to play in this game if you are okay with it. A huge game seems like the best time to join up. I don't care about settings. Looking forward to playing with some really great civ players hammer

Yay, welcome to Realms Beyond! Nice to see people coming out of lurking and into playing smile
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I'll be another lamb to the slaughter. Sign me up. RBmod preferred.

Just confirming, but events are still set to off, despite being fixed? (I don't care either way, just confirming).
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I'd like to see them on, but I can do well without.

(February 27th, 2014, 09:08)plako Wrote: I'd like to see them on, but I can do well without.

Also my preference.

I'd also prefer evets on for this type of game.

What do we plan on doing with players who quit?