As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] By the Rivers of Babylon, FIN has no effect (on krovice)

Out of interest do we have a city name list?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(May 20th, 2014, 08:51)Krill Wrote: Out of interest do we have a city name list?

Mentioned earlier:

* Free Reign
* Just Desserts
* Wrecking Havoc

Adding some more now:
* Role Call
* Doesn't Jive
* Tow the Line
* Sneak Peak
* Baited Breath
* Eggcorn
* Shoe-In
* Feeble Position

There are lots to pick from here:
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net/browse-eggcorns/
I have to run.

Tow the Line and Feeble Position has front cities...

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Are we playing before or after Whosit?

EDIT: After...

Suggested city name that I see *way* too often: Mute Point.

Edit: then I clicked your link, and found it already on the extensive list. Never mind.

Turn 53.

Tow the Line was founded. Whosit also settled a city, but not towards us. He has Archery and an archer outside Overland Park.

Intriguingly, this sheep is now pastured. Dtay's fourth city NW of it, perhaps?

I have to run.

We don't know where his second city is, so borders might have popped and the sheep is worked by that? Or could be SW, towards Whosit?

I think his culture graph is straight, so the city's either NW or SW of the sheep.

Forgot to mention that Overland Park's borders expanded from a monument, but you can see that for yourselves.
I have to run.

I don't think he will settle on that grass forest hill, because he can't. And I don't see him settling west of the rice...we ought to consider if we need to change the settling plan now...

In fact I'd seriously consider the effect of dumping the work boat overflow hammers into a settler and 1 pop whipping it...gold city can slave out a work boat at size 2 (with mostly full food box) using irrigated rice.