As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] By the Rivers of Babylon, FIN has no effect (on krovice)

Don't you mean: definately?
If you know what I mean.

I think that there is no way to lose the city sites with this plan. This risk really is that consolidation period. But really that period is able it growing onto mines. Additional infra is optional other than capital granary. No need t slave other than workers or reactively for bowmen. I thnk dtay will have to consider if it is better to be ght us or whosit. Frankly we are not a nice change civ to take on. Bowmen hurt too much. That said...I tuink the wb first is not bad so lon as the oads are in place for the settler when it completes.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Well, if we're settling those cities next we might as well do it sooner rather than later. Delaying the work boat for the gold city is kind of irrelevant as far as securing our borders goes.
I have to run.

Yeah, those are generally my thoughts. Also we're getting all of the food resources hooked up pretty quickly. Pig T61, Fish T62, Wheat T64, Deer T67, Rice T69...That's a minimum crop yield of 68 in 16 turns. Right now it's 33. BUt I suppose this is all rationalizing. I'd hate to see dtay or Whosit pop up with settlers are make defense a bitch. this way there is a very good chance that dtay ends up deciding that a HA rush of Whosit gives him solid control of the continent. All we'd have to do at that point is take Overland Park and hte lands south of it and I think we'd end up holding half the continent.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

How and when will we settle for copper?
I have to run.

If we use the worker slave at size 3 at TtL, there will be 2 workers there that can go and road the copper. There is also freedom in the worker at gold city (finishes roading T65). So I think we get the settler either from TtL (which is a bit late) or perhaps from the gold city, although, and you will hate me for saying this, DS is happy capped and has plenty of food to build it. Roads can be built prior to settler, only need the mine done once the city is actually down. Just need warrior to fogbust hte area (TtL does the rest).

If we go balls out with improving the food resources like the rice on the border, then that city has no difficult growing to size 4 and whipping a granary and then stacking a small amount of unhappiness by getting a worker. Likewise growing FM to size 3 before a whip keeps some safety from Whosit and would allow a 1 pop worker whip. In fact I'm not actually that concerned about workers because we have plenty of food resources.

We need an eggcorn with the initials FM, because that abbreviation is clearly stuck in your brain. Fast Majority is an option.
I have to run.

Feeble Position...fuck it just go with FP.

Turn 54.

Whosit doesn't seem like he's settling towards FP.

We settled WH:

FWIW, that sheep is now roaded as well.

So that could mean that he's roading towards the next site, or that Mankins is 2S of where I postulated. (Or he's just roading towards Gronk.)
If our warrior moves NE-NE next we should see Mankins' borders if it is founded SW of the sheep.
I have to run.

Updated sandbox:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1521...dSwordSave

I think that might be Plako's capital we're seeing. That would fit with the location of the other capitals. About 13 tiles spacing horizontally, and 12 tiles spacing vertically. That would fit with a 9x4 grid of civs where each civ has an area of 13x12 tiles for themselves. Maybe Commodore spaced out the capitals and then filled in waterways between them to form continents.

I guess Cheater Hater is to our southwest, approximately 12 tiles south of Whosit? And there's another civ on the island south of us that Krill is keen on claiming? All pure speculation, of course. (We're 18 tiles north of the south pole so there's another 12-tile horizontal band south of the one we're in the middle of.)
I have to run.