As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] By the Rivers of Babylon, FIN has no effect (on krovice)

Next turn we add a new city, deer forest, clam and a net on the fish. That would put us at 59fpt.

Wonder how that puts us compared to dtay...?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Anyone got any questions?

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(June 2nd, 2014, 17:31)Krill Wrote: Anyone got any questions?

Ah, question: how long after this screwball single-player landgrab phase will your opponents have to set you back before you have real defenses?

dtay logged in and moved the scout 2SE.
I have to run.

The barb warrior moved southwest.
I have to run.

If you are willing to defend the capital with 1 warrior then south is only option...

You want to whip the bowman this turn though.

(June 3rd, 2014, 02:40)Krill Wrote: You want to whip the bowman this turn though.

Whip the bowman. According to Cyneheards combat calculator, attacking over the river the bowman has 98.83% odds of victory, and we have the warrior as back up. This way the corn will not be pillaged and we don't have to fuck about with the worker MM at all (simply losing the corn for 6 turns is equivalent to the cost of the bowman whip). We take the happiness hit, but we can change the worker micro to not need to build a worker at OT so it can grow to size 4 and then build a worker whilst waiting for the unhappiness to wear off. If we can actually grow to size 4...?

Turn 62.

We settled our sixth city, whipped our capital to size 1, and got Plako's graphs. This calls for a picture dump.

I have to run.

(June 3rd, 2014, 00:44)novice Wrote: dtay logged in and moved the scout 2SE.

About this - on T61, dtay played before us and ended turn, leaving his scout on our borders unmoved. We then played our turn and ended it. Dtay got to see one of our workers move onto the gold, and he saw what visible units we deployed to deal with the barb warrior (none). He also had the potential to affect our tactics towards the barb by his mere presence.

Just before the turn rolled to T62, dtay logged in again and moved his scout away from our borders and away from danger.

So... We would like our turns to be sequential with respect to our neighbours, not intermingled. Moving units both before and after your opponent is not acceptable in our book, at least not when those units are relevant to your opponent. Maybe a lurker could see if dtay disagrees on this?
I have to run.