As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I hadn't actually played, I just logged in earlier to look.
I have to run.

I would recommend to everybody to log in a second time after playing your turns. That generates a new autosave so that you won't have to replay your turn if the server problem that Caledorn is investigating reappears.
I have to run.

(September 20th, 2014, 18:08)novice Wrote: I would recommend to everybody to log in a second time after playing your turns. That generates a new autosave so that you won't have to replay your turn if the server problem that Caledorn is investigating reappears.

that is... a really great idea!!

The player who is before me in the turn order hasn't played yet. I will be away all day tomorrow, playing Khans of Tarkir pre-releases. Will try to get up early enough to play before leaving

Great idea novice.

Yuris - If they haven't moved in the first 24 hours available to them I believe you get to double-move...

Meh, flight delayed, held up at the border, no late trains to my station and now I'm bouncing of dtay, who I guess forgot to logout, as it's been over 40 minutes since his login. I might just have to crash into bed and let any relevant parties double move me.

EDIT: All good (except the quality of my play in this state or, indeed, ever).
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Russian border guards?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Nah, UK ones. I swear they are far more unsettling, the bastards get trained all too well in setting the tone of voice and looking just so you get really worked up at them. It was all over an issue which wasn't even an issue, all I got at the end was: "there was previously an issue that I requested to be deleted".
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

I thought it went without saying that UK border guards are scum...
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(September 21st, 2014, 11:15)Bacchus Wrote: Nah, UK ones. I swear they are far more unsettling, the bastards get trained all too well in setting the tone of voice and looking just so you get really worked up at them. It was all over an issue which wasn't even an issue, all I got at the end was: "there was previously an issue that I requested to be deleted".

America says "You're welcome" rolleye
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player