As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Is anybody around to unpause?
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

(October 19th, 2014, 08:35)Bacchus Wrote: Is anybody around to unpause?

Logging in now.
I have to run.

Got momentarily distracted, sorry. Game is unpaused now.
I have to run.

Great, played and repaused.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

(October 15th, 2014, 22:08)Cyneheard Wrote: I'm in the second half of a turn split (opponent hasn't played yet), and am out of town starting tomorrow through Sunday (I should be back Sunday evening EST). Because I'm in a war, I'm very hesitant to have a lurker cover it.

So I'll play this turn in the morning and not end turn, so the turn will roll Thursday afternoon - can I get a 24-hour pause from Saturday to Sunday?

EDIT: Accidentally ended turn out of habit. Can someone not end turn when they're done?

Thanks - Turn 148 played. I'm back to normal.

Whomever bounced off me I'm out now. Still need to end turn though.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I didn't see a pause request for Bacchus and didn't really leave much time for him...game is paused with a minute and change left if he plans to log in and play.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

stuck in diplo - anyone around to unpause?

(apologies for delay - 'ex-hurricane gonzalo' is playing havoc with my internet connection)

I can unpause.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon