As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] By the Rivers of Babylon, FIN has no effect (on krovice)

(February 13th, 2015, 20:04)Krill Wrote: I think I'm going to gift TBS 1000gpt

So... what did bgn do?

Killed the stack at newton. We can't press forward without peace. All of ruffs cities are worthless to us and indefensible. So we will retreat everything and then I'll just play out the game to piss off bgn because there is literally nothing else we can do in this game except put all cities on wealth and hit enter. I'm not going to let this slide though. Bgn has decided that he would rather dedicate resources to shitting on me than improving his position. I don't see why I shouldn't do the same to him.

Fwiw though I still blame commodore for the shit map.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

tl;dr Fuck BGN.

I've retreated everything; with potential Cossack stacks running around in the FoW the war with Ruff is over.

This is the outcome of the massacre at Newton. The lowest odds the Cossacks had was 98%. That's why I never attacked dtay by wading through his culture.

I've retreated everything to the only defensible positions I have left: Marblehead and boats. The boats are all heading to go and float about BGN's coast. Our entire coast has shifted back the naval production. I need more Galleons, like another 20.

Any peace offer from BGN is going to be rejected from here on out. He doesn't get to ignore the race to the finish line to take a shit in my lane.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Ruff took Boston and Lynn back using a single HA and warrior respectively. I chose not to raze either city because there's no point in it.

I need to build a further 20 Galleons to transport my remaining 50 plus units over to positions that annoy BGN though, which is going to take a while. Until I've gotten them build and moved the units I will not be able to offer Ruff peace, not that I particularly care about giving it to him. I'm not blockading his food resources or tiles either.

If PB18 "died" due to technical issues right now I'd cry from laughing so much.

Started playing the turn. Not sure if it's better than your keyboard mashing random keys, but whatever. smile

What is the plan around Marblehead? Are we evacuating it? Reinforcing it? Neither?
I have to run.

Only options are to evacuate completely or to raze Lynn and Boston and even then a may need to retreat.

Okay, we're evacuating, then. I'm not quite sure where the units currently on galleons are heading, though? Was your idea to unload them next to the BGN city with 15-ish cossacks in it? That sounds bloody. And we kind of need to unload the units somewhere so we can load up the rest of the units holed up in Marblehead.
I have to run.

plan was to dump them on plako island then pick up the rest of the units. island hop to wet bAndit then threaten nakor and dhalpir land potentially using artist bomb in nakor land

also i fucking hate the on screen keyboard