As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] By the Rivers of Babylon, FIN has no effect (on krovice)

Well that sounds like fun, in the abstract. tongue
I have to run.

If anything, I think it's showing that the KTB is doing its job great in this huge games. We don't deserve to be at tech equality with BGN or OT but we at least have something to fight him with.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Yeah, I think tech speed and disparity as well as game pace are all looking pretty good here. Late game may be a tad slow, but better tham base bts.

Late game tech costs are easily tweaked downwards with the integration of tech cost scaling as per ToW via SMEG.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Also...OT just took 3 cities. I just don't know which 3 cities, yet I doubt they would have attacked without a plan to raze a culture city...

Yeah, that's game. Frontline just got razed, so unless TBS has plans for 6 artist bombs in a single city plus 1K already produced this games over. BGN wants the game over and will concede. It's just what TBS thinks, and with him not being at hte helm it's over.

Recruiting for 27 begins, then!
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

...is the game not over yet? Are there no concessions? Does TBS even know he has lost the game?

Or is BGN refusing to concede because he wants to cram 50 commando inf down my throat?

My impression was that TBS was basically out for the fortnight, dunno if he'll even log in over the next few weeks.

And if you are forced to play several months of pointless turns for the amusement of some heartless bastard despite a foregone conclusion...

...then karma from PBEM 4 took a looooong time coming. tongue
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Have you seen the number of units BGN has? I think he has more commando inf than I have inf. Provided he has the transports available I think he could complete an invasion in about 10 turns from entering culture to destroying the civ. It's not even close.

OTOH, the sheer WW during those 10 turns will probably cripple him given that OT are like 30 turns from launching.