As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] By the Rivers of Babylon, FIN has no effect (on krovice)

If you're just having fun I have a mission for you, should you choose to accept it.

Liberate Germany from their ruthless French masters! Set my people free!hammer

If you have 30 turns to go, you'd better get started. popcorn

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Nah...I need Industrialism, which takes me about 8 turns to research for Marines and Tanks, and then I need to get Radio which is about hte same again just to build Bombers.

Not enough time.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

We're still killing the lurker civ, right?
I have to run.

Well, dtay paused for them last turn...good enough reason to declare a PYFT war now right?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Yeah, we finish the last tech this turn. Paratroopers and fighters built next turn (T253), move T254, drop T255 and then we start the killing spree.

Xenu, if the lurkers move warrios to cover the necessary tiles this turn I'm calling cheating angry
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

haha. I just logged in to end turn for them earlier because I wanted to avoid holding up the turn.

But now that you mention it, covering those tiles is a great idea for make greater defense of lurker nation!

Can spies block paratroops? Cuz thatd be a cheap and annoying solution

Spies definitely can't - how can you be stopped by something you can't see? It's the same reason you can move onto a tile with an enemy spy without combat.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(June 26th, 2015, 20:32)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Spies definitely can't - how can you be stopped by something you can't see?

Robot Chicken has a perfect answer for this, but it's rude even by my standards so I won't post the youtube link. There was a ghost, in a haunted mansion, and it got ugly from there. crazyeye

Oh that one....