in this version:
-Added areas for most of the houses / buildings in town.
-Added a custom loot drop system (level 1 monsters only).
1) Cain now has a conversation file (albeit a small
2) A new area: the Underground Passage.
3) The Butcher quest.
4) Poisoned Water Supply quest.
1) Adria is no longer naked (sorry guys; I honestly
have no idea how that came about, as I HAD her clothed;
must have been a revert from one of my Toolset crashes
that I missed; not the first thing to revert to a previous
state due to a Toolset crash :-P)
2) Changed Cain's appearance slightly.
1) Stone of Resurrection (dear God, please let this
be the last time).
For the future:
1) Expansion of existing quests, including updated quest
2) More quests (such as The Skeleton King).
3) More levels (encounters on 3, mapping on 4).
4) Custom treasure-drop system.
5) Possibly a custom exp reward system (but don't count
Hope you enjoy this version. I think it adds ALOT to
the module (certainly took me long enough). Enjoy exploring
the new quests, and be sure to report any bugs, or feedback
to me! :-) Laters.
Levels 1 and 2 are mapped, and filled with encounters.
2) Level 3 is mapped.
3) Monsters have been completely redone. The should
give a tad more exp in the lower levels. This may revert
back to what it was if exp proves to be too high.
4) Added Adria, Pepin merchants. Healing at Pepin enabled.
5) Added Map Notes for most of the important places
Oh yeah, be sure to buy a Stone of Town Portal at Adria's.
:-) 100 gold to buy, and probably will include a usage
cost, but it sure beats walking. :-) Especially since
"cleared" levels aren't so clear. ;-)
Also, not sure if this is real or not, BUT... I experienced
a bug while facing The Butcher. I was running a slightly
older version than I am enclosing here on my server,
and no matter what I did, I could not attack him. Well,
I COULD, but I didn't. I made all the motions to attack
him, but I never actually swung my weapon. Very odd.
Hopefully this was just a one time thing, but I fear
the worst. He WAS working awhile ago, so I don't know
when this came about, nor if it's permanent or not.
If you test it out, do report to me any bugs, missing
doors, etc. Also, PLEASE report your thoughts on exp
gains, treasure drops (hope to make this custom via
scripting in time), monster difficulty, etc